At Texas Metabolic Centers we’ve made it our mission to solve the mystery of thyroid disease care. We don’t just prescribe medication.
We prescribe a better way of life.
Schedule a blood draw and consultation appointment now and start finding solutions to your thyroid problems!
We want to help you find answers and give you an accurate diagnosis that will help us discover the best treatment plan for your condition.
At Texas Metabolic Centers we charge $99 for a blood test and consultation appointment. The consultation lasts between 30 and 60 minutes, and looks in depth at your lab results and primary health concerns.
Schedule Your $99 Blood Draw & ConsultationSCHEDULE ME
Our labs will evaluate TSH, T3, T4, Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies, and more! The more severe your symptoms are the more important this additional testing is.
How is Texas Metabolic Centers Different?
We use advanced laboratory biomarkers
We treat conditions, not just symptoms
We identify patterns of imbalance
We prescribe lifestyle medication treatment plans
We partner with our patients for success
Symptoms of Thyroid Disease
- Trouble Concentrating
- Aches and Pains
- Weight Gain
- Heat Intolerance
- Feeling Cold
- Feeling Bloated
- Racing Heartbeat
If you’ve experienced any of these symptoms, you may have thyroid disease. It’s important to see a specialist as soon as possible to address your symptoms and diagnose your condition.
- 70+ advanced biomarker blood tests are used to assess your health
- We analyze both the quantity and patterns associated with each marker
- We can detect negative processes in your body that aren't detectable in typical health screenings performed by primary care physicians
- In-depth biomarker analysis, reviewed with you at the time of the appointment
- The physician is able to monitor your progress and see how your body is reponding to treatment
- Lab results serve as a report card, allowing you to SEE the treatment as it progresses
Don’t wait to take care of your thyroid problems. Schedule an appointment today and start treating your condition! The best way to improve your symptoms is to get an accurate diagnosis that will allow you and your specialist to create the best treatment program possible.